A disclaimer is a document all members must accept to enter the workspace. If they decline, they will not be able to access the workspace.
To enable a disclaimer for your workspace, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Settings page
- Select the “Manage Disclaimers” tab
- Select "New Disclaimer” and upload document
If you upload multiple documents, you can select the default disclaimer by selecting the title of the document and then selecting the blue “Make default” button.
To assign disclaimers to specific members:
- Upload two or more disclaimers
- Select “Assign disclaimers to users”
- Select the member’s name
- Select the disclaimer under “Disclaimer”
- You will then select the same disclaimer under “Choose Disclaimer Assignment”
- You can confirm the correct disclaimer has been assigned by reviewing the “Disclaimer” column next to the member’s name
Note: Disclaimer must be a .pdf or .doc file type.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any further assistance.