By Default, when workspace members enter a workspace, they will be directed to the Overview page.
Follow the steps below if you prefer workspace members to be directed to the Files Page:
1. Once in the desired workspace, navigate to the Settings page.
2. From the General tab under Workspace Preferences, check the box that reads
"Set the Files page as the workspace home page instead of Overview."
3. Press the "Save Workspace Settings" button after making the desired changes to your workspace.
If the workspace is published, workspace members will be directed to the Files Page from the following locations:
- Invitation to the workspace
- Reminder (invitation) to the workspace
- Link to the workspace from the CapLinked Dashboard
- Login page for specific workspace
The Overview tab will still be visible to workspace members.
If you don't see the checkbox to enable this option, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure it is enabled for your account.