Admins can customize the branding for their CapLinked account, as well as each individual workspace under the account. Note: Only team admins can customize the team's branding. Workspace admins can customize a specific workspace's branding.
How to Customize Team Branding
1. Log into your CapLinked account
2. Select your team name under "My Teams"
3. Select Team Settings
4. Select the Team Branding tab
5. Customize colors and logos
i. Customizing colors:
A. Border top color: Border color for top banner at top of each page of account
B. Background color: Color of banner at top of each page of the account
C. Email background color: Color of top of email invites and notifications
D. Custom login border color: Border color for login screen when users login with unique link to the account and/or a workspace under the account
ii. Customizing logos:
A. Branding logo: Image that appears in top left corner on every page of account
B. Email Header: Image that appears in top center of all email invites and notifications
C. Favicon: Image that appears on tab when account is open in browser
How to Custom Workspace Branding
1. Log into the specific workspace which you would like to edit the branding.
2. Navigate to the Settings page
3. Select the Workspace Branding tab
4. To upload a workspace logo, select the Workspace Logo tab