Admins can customize the branding for their CapLinked account as well as each individual workspace under the account.
You can customize the Team branding by following the steps below:
1. Log into your CapLinked account
2. Select your team name under "My Teams"
3. Select Edit Team Settings
4. Select Edit Team Branding
5. Customize colors and logos
i. Customizing colors:
A. Border top color: Border color for top banner at top of each page of account
B. Background color: Color of banner at top of each page of the account
C. Email background color: Color of top of email invites and notifications
D. Custom login border color: Border color for login screen when users login with unique link to the account and/or a workspace under the account
ii. Customizing logos
A. Branding logo: Image that appears in top left corner on every page of account
B. Email Header: Image that appears in top center of all email invites and notifications
C. Favicon: Image that appears on tab when account is open in browser
You can customize a workspace's branding by following the steps below:
1. Log into specific workspace which you would like to edit the branding.
2. Navigate to the Overview page
3. Select Edit Workspace
4. Navigate to your URL in the address bar at the top of your page
5. Remove "Edit" from the end of your URL and replace with "branding"