Who Can Access Deleted Files?
Administrators have the ability to restore files to a workspace that have previously been deleted. They also have the option to empty the Trash entirely.
How to Restore Files and Empty the Trash
1. Navigate to your Files on Caplinked.
2. Click the Trash icon on the bottom left side of the page. You will see a list of files that have been deleted with the option to restore or permanently delete these documents.
3. Select the documents you would like to restore.
4. Select the destination folder.
5. Click the green Restore button.
If you would prefer to permanently remove these files from the workspace, select Empty Trash.