Notify Members Immediately After Uploading
Once you have uploaded a new document to your workspace, you can send an update immediately to all users who have permission to view that file by selecting the "Notify Members" option at the top of the page.
Once you select this option, the update will be sent to workspace members via email and will include a link to the files you have just uploaded. The update will also be posted to the Updates page.
Send an Update Later
If you do not want to send an update immediately after uploading your document, you can send an update, including the document link, at any time by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the Files page
2. Select "Upload Status"
3. Select the dropdown arrow next to the desired upload
4. Select "Notify Members"
Where to Find Notifications
There are three additional ways that users on CapLinked can find out about files uploaded to a workspace.
- Digest Emails
- The Notifications page (bell icon)informs users of new files, located on the top-right of any page next to the user's name
- A notification bubble will appear in the upper right corner of any page when the following actions occur that a non-admin user has permission to view:
- File uploads (single and multiple uploads)
- Replies to a question they asked on a file
- Updates posted in a workspace
- Replies to comments they made on updates
- Admins will receive a notification bubble for all actions detailed above, as well as:
- New workspace created (Team admins only)
- New workspace members joined
- Accepted or declined workspace invitations
- All comments, questions and replies to files
- All comments and replies to updates