By default, all workspace members are subscribed to a daily email digest. If no activity transpires in a workspace in a given day, nothing will be included in the digest email; if no workspaces have activity transpire, no digest email will be sent for that day.
Note: Workspace admins cannot edit the digest email settings for their workspace members; digest emails contain information for all workspaces that the member belongs to, not just one particular workspace.
Users can update their email preferences and set their notification email frequency to Never, Weekly, Daily, 6 hours or 1 hour. Each user can edit their email preferences by logging into their account and following these steps:
- Select their name in the top right corner
- Select Edit Settings
- Select Email Preferences
- Select the dropdown menu under Notification Digest Frequency.
For admins, the email digest will include:
- Files added by other admins in the workspace
- User has accepted your invitation
- User has joined the workspace
- User comments on a file
- Admin adds question to the FAQ
- Updates that were posted by other admins
For non-admins, the email digest will include:
- Files added and are available in the workspace
- A new question has been added to the FAQ
- Admin has replied to your comment
- An update has been posted
Disabling Notifications for a Workspace
When a workspace member (admin or non-admin) does anything within a CapLinked workspace, an activity is logged and viewable for admins only in the activity tracker.
If you would like to disable an email going out regarding your particular workspace, go to your Settings page on Caplinked and un-check the "Send notification emails to workspace members" option under the General tab. Press "Save Workspace Settings" at the bottom of the page after making the changes. Workspace members will still receive Updates, Invitations to join the Workspace, and private Messages.
Note: If a CapLinked user belongs to another workspace and that workspace has activity in a given day, they will still receive a digest email with the respective workspace's activity.