Expiring Workspace Access will remove all folder permissions for the selected group only on the selected expiration date at midnight UTC.
How to Expire Workspace Access for a Specific Non-Admin Group
To automatically expire workspace access for a group, follow these steps:
- Log into the workspace and navigate to the Permissions page
- Select the non-admin group that you’d like to expire workspace access
- On the right sidebar, select “Expire Workspace Access”
4. Once you have enabled the feature, you will then set an expiration date for that group
5. After you set your expiration date, select “Save”.
Please note that once the group’s expiration date is reached, all of the members will remain in the group and all of the folder permissions for that group (View, Download, Upload) will be disabled. All watermarking settings will be saved and if DRM is activated for this group, access to DRM documents will also be revoked.
Disable Workspace Expiration
To disable the workspace expiration date, uncheck the box for "Expire Workspace Access" and select the "Remove Expiration" button.
Expire Access from User Inactivity
There is an additional feature that expires workspace access for users that have been inactive for 6 months when enabled.
When this feature is enabled for a non-admin group, it will expire access for users within that group that have been inactive within the workspace for 6 months or more. This feature will check for those users on a daily basis and remove their access at midnight UTC.
To have this feature added to your workspace, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.